I just watched this TED talk about the mathematical models used to describe the growth of cities, organisms and companies. It got me thinking about the implications in our field, specifically when it comes to the need for an increased rate of innovation if we want to continue growing our cities at our current accelerating pace so that they don’t collapse.
- JULIAN on Sheryl Sandberg Keynote @ Grace Hopper Conference – Nov 10 2011on Facebook Tech Talks – live streaming video powered by Livestream
- JULIAN on ACM letter concerning proposed changes at the University of Florida
- Imran Soudagar on A robot that flies like a bird – YouTube
- Imran Soudagar on Intel Museum – The Intel 4004
- Imran Soudagar on How did the leopard get its spots? Codebreaker Alan Turing was right all along – Telegraph